#Hypha DAT-1 spike complete!
1. Generates strong passphrase using Diceware (EFF’s word list).
2. From the passphrase, derives Ed25519 (signing) and Curve25519 (encryption) key material.
3. Uses signing keys to create an in-browser hypercore.
4. Replicates the in-browser hypercore to the unprivileged always-on node via web socket.
5. Always-on node joins hyperswarm and replicates with native client.
@xj9 It looks like you’re trying to be an asshole.
Would you like help?
🔘 Go fuck yourself
☑ Don’t show me this tip again
@aral thanks for sharing your experiments 🙆♂️
What exactly is this?
This is my personal Mastodon.